Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

yokozoma

1 X Blackcats-games | 2 X Bitspyder | 1 X HDAccess | 2 X Iptorrents | 1 X Freshon |1 X Morethan | 1 X Tvjunkies

26 posts in this topic

Hi i apply for tvjunkies ask for ratio and seedbox proof,rep+thanx added.

Hi i would like to apply for Blackcats-games .rep and thanks added.

freshon invite apply good ga thanks bro

i would like to have a FRESHON invitation...

I would like to apply for Blackcats-games ,I am hardcore gamer ,I play games almost all day long , i will really appreciated if you helped me with an invite i can offer you any proofs you want just pm me to sent it to you

Thanks in advance

Hi,

i would like to apply for Blackgames invite, if it is still available. Thank you in advance

Rep + thanks added.

Awesome Giveaway !!!

I apply for Freshon

Please invite...

Thanks + Rep Added

Hi i apply for tvjunkies ask for ratio and seedbox proof,rep+thanx added.

freshon invite apply good ga thanks bro

Hi

PM me fresh speedtest and seedbox if you have and 3 ratio proofs with my name and date in search bar with profile links to them

Hi Yokozoma!

One apply for Blackcats-games for One happy seeder here with SeedBox and good seeding habits! +Like and +Rep!

Ratio Proofs, Profile links/Seedbox info etc.. are at Your disposal. :)

Hi, if you still have an extra invite to blackcats-games, I'd like one. I'm willing to provide screen shots of my ratio at a couple of torrent trackers but I will have to black out my username for privacy reasons. If you're suspicious, please review my posts and you'll see that I've given several invites out on this forum and I have not asked for one up until now. If blacking out my username is not acceptable to you, I'll understand.

Hi Yokozoma!

One apply for Blackcats-games for One happy seeder here with SeedBox and good seeding habits! +Like and +Rep!

Ratio Proofs, Profile links/Seedbox info etc.. are at Your disposal. :)

Hi

PM me with 3 ratio proofs and their profile links

-all ratio proofs have to be with my name and date in search bar

thank you for giveaway

thank you for giveaway

I would love to get IPtorrents invite. I had one for a few years but once I moved I did not have internet access for very long time and lost the account....Please someone provide me with another invite. I had very good ratio with my old account AND had even donated to the site

Great Giveaway 

I wish I could get on MTV , Thanks 

Edited by TheLego

Hi,

can I apply for HDAccess?

I'm new in some trackers, so my ratio is 0, but old in a famous spanish tracker (DVDquorum, later PlanetQ and now will be ZonaQ) and I have some captures of my ratio (modest ratio with my connection but always above 1!)

Gretings!