Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
eitherway

Giveaway Time

18 posts in this topic

Applying for either Gazelle Games or BitmeTV. Preferably Gazelle. Im highly active in the torrent community in general but new to this site specifically. I only have a few posts, and have been only a member for almost a week (about a post a day). But my buffer account on the main site I use (IPT) is pretty damn high, and my ratio is more than solid. I have that ratio proof and speedtest if necessary. I def plan to keep my activity up. 

Rep Added. 

Great giveaways eitherway; I apply for BitMeTV account with 5 invites. REP added.

I apply for gazellegames account, repp added

Thanks for this GA

I apply for x264 Invite.

rep added

i would like to apply for gazellegames account thanks a lot

Hello very good giveaway i want to apply for  gazellegames account ,thank you

Tv TORRENTs account apply good giveaway thanks bro

hi man great giveaway! 

can i please have a  Morethan.tv account?

thanks anyways mate 

Thanks for the Giveaway. I would really like a Waffles or TranceTraffic invite. "I AM NOT APPLYING FOR BOTH." I just really like music and would be happy with either one. Thanks again and hope to hear back from you.

Gorgeous collection of giveaways there, I'd be more than interested in a waffles invite.

Cheers

Hi

I would like to apply for an invite to Morethan.tv
Like + rep added

Thank you.