- Empornium Invites and Buffered Accounts in Stock! Message Ethan!
- Empornium | Pornbay | Pornbits | AnimeBytes | Redacted | EXIGO | MoreThan.tv | PTP now in Stock! Message Ethan!
- 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
- HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites - Messages
Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -
- We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
- InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
- Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
- Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
- Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
- Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
Although C-3PO and R2-D2 both returned for the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy, the droid who got the most screen time during this batch of movies was BB-8. The adorable ball droid has not only been charming Star Wars fans ever since they caught their first look at him in the teaser trailer for The Force Awakens, he also proved invaluable to The Resistance’s efforts across that movie, The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker. As his name indicates, BB-8 is a BB-series astromech droid, i
CinemaBlend participates in affiliate programs with various companies. We may earn a commission when you click on or make purchases via links. However you feel about the Star Wars franchise, from liking certain movies to loathing others, there’s no question that most of the cinematic tales set in a galaxy far, far away have been commercial successes. And then there’s Solo: A Star Wars Story, which, despite receiving a solid amount of critical reception, failed to impress at the box of
Rewrites can be a major element of any film or television project, especially when it comes to big-budget productions. The Star Wars franchise is a prime example, as The Empire Strikes Back and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story both were both reworked during the writing process. For last year’s The Rise of Skywalker, director J.J. Abrams recruited Chris Terrio to help him freshen up Michael Arndt’s screenplay. Now, Terrio is providing some insight into just how much work the pair had to do.
With the Skywalker Saga now finished and opinions being handed out left and right in regards to the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy, I think it's time for a take that, frankly, is long overdue. During a recent re-watch of the Original Trilogy I had a blast and still love those movies as much as I ever have. That said, looking back now on all that's come after and what came before, I don't believe Luke Skywalker ever did anything greater than destroying the first Death Star. That's it, there'
By the time fans were reintroduced to Carrie Fisher’s Leia Organa in 2015’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the princess had become a beloved and respected general within the Resistance. This didn’t come as too much of shock given that Leia was a well-known politician and Rebel Alliance leader during the Original Trilogy. However, as revealed through early concept art for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, this wasn’t always meant to be the case. Newly unveiled art from The Art of
Who Viewed the Topic1 member has viewed this topic: