- Empornium Invites and Buffered Accounts in Stock! Message Ethan!
- Empornium | Pornbay | Pornbits | AnimeBytes | Redacted | EXIGO | MoreThan.tv | PTP now in Stock! Message Ethan!
- 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
- HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites - Messages
Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -
- We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
- InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
- Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
- Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
- Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
- Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
Bill Murray has an interesting habit of just showing up in places unannounced. I am not just referring to the movies and TV shows he has been known to make cameos in, I am actually talking about him as a real life urban legend. There have multiple reported sightings in recent years of the Ghostbusters star and former Not-Ready-For-Primetime Player just showing up in random places like neighborhood basketball games, for instance, and for no discernible reason. Yet, he does not ne
After the billion-dollar success of Aquaman, it's a given that Warner Bros. is going to return into the waters with the popular DC character in the near future. While the steps are in place to make Aquaman 2, there are other ideas floating around in WB's bay at the moment. Specifically, there are plans to make a spin-off called The Trench, which will focus on the nautical nuisances that threatened our leads during a memorable sequence in the original film. Producer James Wan is eager to make a g
There are upsides and downsides to pretty much any job. That’s even true if you’re an actor in an iconic movie franchise. Just ask Guy Pearce. He’d be happy to tell you all about the most awesome (and least awesome) part of starring in an Alien movie. In Prometheus, Guy Pearce plays Peter Weyland -- a CEO with a huge god complex. The character is, for much of the film, considerably older than he is in real life. So Guy Pearce often had to sit through five hours in a make-up chair so h
Welcome to the unofficial Cats support group. It’s an exclusive club considering the movie musical completely bombed at the box office when it opened against Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker. But since the feline-filled film was recently made available on digital, more movie fans are turning to Tom Hopper’s magic and mythical musical to pass their extended couch time. Seth Rogen even got high and live tweeted his first viewing last week, along with uncovering the film’s mysterious “Butthole Cut”. In
The end of Jon Watts’ Spider-Man: Far From Home delivers one hell of a surprise for fans of the titular wall-crawler. Though the main movie has what is really a very happy conclusion, the mid-credits sequence introduces all kinds of new and intense drama as a video of J.K. Simmons’ J. Jonah Jameson is broadcast in the middle of New York City and reveals that Spider-Man’s secret identity is Peter Parker. It’s not only an awesome cliffhanger setting up the Tom Holland-starring and still untitled S