News Ticker
  • TheVault Account available for sale! Message Ethan!
  • 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
  • HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
  • Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
Guest robinscene

Do you use a laptop, desktop or both?

Guest J.R

i could never get used to the mouse pad on a laptop, im a desk top guy.

Guest bluez

I use a laptop , sometimes a desktops

Guest silver_fox

desktop only

Guest Deni Williams

I prefer a desktop over a notebook. Mainly because of mouse pad.

And a desktop computer offers more upgrades and optional hardware available.

Guest 452

Both, but I'm still sweet on my desktop. Old habits die hard, and besides, I love the extra horsepower. :)

Guest ib2000

Since my macbook pro, I don't use any other computer

Guest lacohido

Im on an Imac 27in, but oh how I miss the days of a laptop!

Guest Obraztsova

Laptop, baby.

I use both. Primarily because my laptop is linux and my desktop is windows. Each of them as thier advantages and disadvantages, so I use both.

Currently I only use a desktop.

Before I had an Asus laptop I got in 2010. Back then I figured a laptop costs about the same and can still be used on a desktop and connect to a mouse, keyboard and even a monitor. So why not get it?

In the end, in all the 4 wondeful years I had that laptop, while I did like it I can count the amount of times I used outside of my house on one hand. I never used it in my bed or sofa or anything, 99% of the time it was just sitting on my desk with a mouse and keyboard like a regular desktop.

Now my laptop got stolen recently and since after I got my laptop I got more and more into gaming (the laptop could play many games on medium to low settings with the average Nvidia mobile graphics card it had), and I saw that desktops actually offer much better performance for a price, so I got a powerful desktop instead.

I'm happy with what I have now. I have nothing against laptops of course, just currently in my lifestyle and usage they're not useful.

Two Laptops, a PC and a Tablet. And also my Smart Phone! :D

Custom desktops. Currently have a Mac, a Hackintosh & a PC. Also use my wife's iPad quite a bit.