Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Archiee

how Tutorial - How To Add A Watermark

• Started by Archiee
  • Last Reply by MrP
  • Stats 621 Views · 15 posts
  • Attachments None

5 minutes ago, Web-Man said:

Nice guide @Archiee !

Much Appreciate for your compliment ! @Web-Man In the future I 'll make a tutorial for how to make a decent tracker review ! If you have any idea or concept that should be helped other folks then you can provide here or via pm me .I'll try my best ! 

• Like 1

I think you are the righst person  @Archiee to make that tutorial. In my opinion what i like the most, is when staff do the template on what we should do. After that is just add text and images.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Web-Man said:

I think you are the righst person  @Archiee to make that tutorial. In my opinion what i like the most, is when staff do the template on what we should do. After that is just add text and images.

As a girl I'm doing what my best to making this community more dedicated & richfull !We should try together .Cause unity makes a good result in future  :angel: @Web-Man

• Like 1

In my time girls don't take a seat on P2P world. Im so glad now its different @Archiee. We really have different thoughts (girls/boys), so its better for all comunity. In plus, you are a very friendly person :)

3 minutes ago, Web-Man said:

In my time girls don't take a seat on P2P world. Im so glad now its different @Archiee. We really have different thoughts (girls/boys), so its better for all comunity. In plus, you are a very friendly person :)

I think now times has changed .Girl's in every sector to doing these own staff .  Also We've different passion & interest in different sector.In this generation We're all liked to express what we've in interest !     

• Like 1

Well made Tutorial. Couldn't have asked for a better tutorial.
Thread pinned and featured. 5000 Bonus Points added to your account as promised.

Keep up the good work @Archiee and everyone else who is contributing towards the forum. The forum has never been this better!

Regards,
Ethan!

• Like 2

This is really a great guide on adding a watermark.

The simplest way to watermark I have seen ūüôā

• Thanks 1