Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

3 posts in this topic

Tracker Name:U2Torrents

Genre:Music 

Closing Time:Soon 

Additional Information:U2Torrents is a Private Torrent Tracker for U2 MUSIC / BOOTLEGS

• Like 1

Captcha V1 is disabled, so its impossible to proceed.

Its seems the site is abandoned.

52 minutes ago, Web-Man said:

Captcha V1 is disabled, so its impossible to proceed.

Its seems the site is abandoned.

YUP ! U ARE RIGHT ABOUT IT .I DIDN'T CHECK CAREFULLY ,I JUST SAW THAT IT'S NO NEED ANY INVITATION CODE .SO I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE OPENED .