Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

J.Stash

Do you use a seedbox?

137 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a seedbox?

147 posts in this topic

a seedbox is essential if you are trying to maintain more than a few trackers.

and it's not really that expensive anymore.

Haha! I've just shifted the balace. No seedbox for me.

i use my seedbox from the seedbox company as good built in apps as well for media server and such mean i just watch all my tv shows and films on the media server instead of transfering them to my pc

not for the moment, but might forward seams interesting.

atm not but with seedbox all turn more easy anyway i have a decent home connection and not a need for me to have a seedbox

Yes, I use a seedbox since speeds in my country suck. Though I had decent ratios seeding from home I wanted to build good buffers and download lot of content, so I use seedbox.

I've never really thought about using one but I have problems in often downloading torrents that I really want but have no leechers, would a seedbox help my ratios in that aspect?

I was thinking about getting a seedbox, but since I scored pretty cheap hard drives....I now just rua a NAS 24/7, which is like a seedbox for me. Does the job well.