Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -
- We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
- InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
- InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
- Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
- Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
- Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
2 posts in this topic
..::How to add a Watermark In your Review::..
..::TOOLS THAT I USED FOR MAKE IT ::..
1. SCREENSHOT TOOL - Fireshot OR YOU CAN USE ANY TOOLS LIKE SNIPPING TOOL
2.Editor Software - Adobe Photoshop CC
3.InviteHawk watermark Image - http://extraimg.com/images/watermarkf172e.png
**HERE'S THE VIDEO FOR THIS TUTORIAL **
Seedboxes are dedicated servers for file hosting, most commonly used for sharing and distributing files with others through FTP, or file transfer protocol, and other clients. If you need to organize your files or move your data to a new server, you can transfer files between seedboxes with an external FTP client, regardless of your hosting server.
1. Open your FTP client, such as FlashFXP, FTPRush or SmartFTP.
2. Click "Tools" and select "Site Manager." Create a "New Site."
3. Enter the information for your first hosting server. You will need the hosting address, username and the password for the account.
4: Create another new site for your second hosting server. Enter your login information for this account, as well.
5: Connect to both servers. Your log should indicate a successful connection, or any problems encountered with the server or inaccurate login information.
6: Locate your seedbox directory within each server, using the internal browser windows to navigate the server's directories. Drag and drop the files from one server to the other to begin the FXP, or file exchange protocol, process.
Source : Internet
While ordering a Seedbox at RapidSeedbox one of the torrent clients you may pick is the uTorrent, in its Web-based version also known as uTorrent WebUI
In our sidebar, we can find useful information regarding loaded torrents. We can find out how many torrents are loaded in total, amount of total torrents in different states
The main menu explained
In the main menu, you have different options for your torrent.
From left to right:
1)”Add torrent” option to load torrent via local file
2)”Load via magnet URL” – option to load torrents from magnet URL’s
3)”Load via RSS feed” – Load torrents automatically using RSS feed
4)”Delete” – With this button we can remove torrents from uTorrent WebUI
5) “Start” – Option for starting our torrent
6) “Pause” – Pause torrent
7) “Stop” – Stop the torrent
8 & 9) Move torrent up or down in WebUI
10) Configure various options for uTorrent
Getting started with uTorrent
To get acquainted with uTorrent WebUI and how to download torrents there follow the steps below:
Open your favorite web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox.
Submit the WebUI address as provided in the Seedbox login credentials email in your browser (e.g 124.567.890:8090/gui).
Next thing to do is to download .torrent file from some Torrent sites (there are plenty of them on the Web) or copy Magnet URL.
In uTorrent, you can download torrents using 3 methods. In this tutorial, we will explain the exact use of all of them.
Method of loading torrent via file
Download .torrent file from some Torrent sites (there are plenty of them on The Web) and click on “Add torrent”. After that, another window will popup asking you to locate that file. After you successfully located it, confirm it by clicking on “Load”
Loading torrent via Magnet link
The Same principle is used when loading torrents via magnet link.
Loading torrents via RSS feed
The same principle as with loading torrents via file and magnet link can be applied to the RSS feed.
After we paste RSS feed URL, we can choose if we want to download all items in the feed automatically, or we only need a list of torrents fetched via that RSS feed and we can individually select torrents that we want to download.
Introducing the main window
If the torrent is loaded successfully we can monitor all stats regarding that loaded torrent.
Files tab is uTorrent is dedicated for showing us specific information about all files that are downloading in one torrent.
We can find info such a: Name of file, extension of a file, it’s total size, downloaded data in percents and priority of file.
In the General tab, we can find various info of selected torrent.
In peers tab, we can find information about peers connected to our torrent. We can find information like their IP, client they are using, the percentage of downloaded data, relevance, their download speed and upload speed.
Speed tab is displaying real-time graph of our both upload and download speed.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who Viewed the Topic44 members have viewed this topic:Eyes12 genovo Baraz turin21 Lavadoode lordsnot Javadavinci MrShooter
csurrente berexite marinodragon bluepanda lianwu ROH danny1256 Coldsoul Craig ninora TheDominator Krazycat oujing1995 Archiee c0sm0s netrush Verme tvebax vinhtq115 keys Ulquiorra Dagakive p0int eLL rehabmc architekt nkr1642 Kenji Viper7745 djack3181 AtlAntA APLEXPRESSO Cindra snarkychef1129 Vough Naren