News Ticker
  • HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

AtlAntA

10 x Waffles.ch invites Giveaway

Nice giveaway...! 

@AtlAntA 

I would like an Invite. I have 32 TB 24/7 SeedBox and also I have giga byte internet connection with 1000mb upload and download. I will seed 24/7.

Thanks.

@AtlAntA Hello brother, I would really appreciate the invitation. I am a very good user, you can see my feedbacks.

Hi,

I'm a new user but would really appreciate if you share waffles invite with me quastenkevin@gmail.com!

dear @AtlAntA

it would be a pleasure for a Waffles.ch. I would be thankful to you

Regards,

Danny1256!

dear @AtlAntA

it would be a pleasure for a Waffles.ch. I would be thankful to you

Regards,

Danny1256!

Hi,  i want to be a part of this tracker.And I want to share my contents on this tracker.Thanks for this giveaway.I hope you can help me.

21 hours ago, Quastor said:

@AtlAntA

Please allow me an inviteation 

This man, thinks he will make some good reputation SELLING invites in giveaway section. Maybe he missed the seller thread. A moderator making scam sales in free give aways.. Do you have a review somewhere about this? Ok if it's regular user but nice no. Low low how low can we go. 

Keep up the good job and keep the nice organised foums. I'm really impressed

On 6/12/2018 at 11:31 PM, AtlAntA said:

Waffles.ch Invites x 10  for IH members

RULES :

1 . Add Like & REP

2 . Reply this post for apply, Don't forget to mention me @AtlAntA

4 . Do not PM me, I will choose you.

5. Give me +1 Positive Feedback after you received the Account.

Ps: I want to make sure I give the invite/account to the best applicant, so please be patient !

Good Luck.

You just keep going no?

Well I'm happy I'm not banned yet because I forgot another fuckup here. On registration you recieve  free invite from the store who you wil receive in 3 days. In belgium 3 days are 48h.

Joined: 22/10 + messaged support 3 times. You have to love this torren shop

I was in ftp scene for years but now I understand why affils stop pre-ing on sites with p2p leakers 😉 . Maybe my impessions will change but I really doubt it