Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Sign in to follow this  
logitech

How To Get A New Xbox One X For $200 (US Only)

• Stats 51 Views · 1 posts
  • Attachments None

US video game retailer GameStop has rolled out a new trade-in campaign that lets you get a new Xbox One X for as little as $200.

The store is paying as much as $300 in trade-in credit when you trade in a PlayStation 4 Pro and apply the trade credit towards an Xbox One X purchase. The Xbox One X sells for $500, so applying the $300 credit means you can get it for only $200. Trading in a regular PS4, Xbox One S, or Nintendo Switch gets you $250 in store credit, which means you can get the Xbox One X for only $250. Finally, GameStop will pay $200 in store credit for the original Xbox One model when you apply the trade credit towards the purchase of an Xbox One X.

The fine print on the trade-in deal specifies that it's good until August 28, so you have a few weeks to get things in order and make a decision if you're interested in the deal.

Also note that the trade-in values are for store credit only, not cash, and to get the full amount, your system has to be in full working order. GameStop will still accept consoles not in full working order, but potentially for a lesser amount.

The 1 TB Xbox One X launched in November 2017. It's a super-powerful version of the Xbox One that makes the games you may already own look even better. Recently, Microsoft launched a new Xbox One X bundle that comes with a copy of PUBG for the standard $500.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? I have been an avid Usenet user, but now migrating to torrents as a lot of content in newsgroups is getting deleted too quickly B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google search C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) just browsing D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggest

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Im into torrents for a long time, have a seedbox some time now... B. How did you find InviteHawk? google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) First would love the freee ipt invite, but will work up to better ones like secret german trackers 🙂 D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do y

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Im Stephan and Im a fan of game developement, 3d modelling B. How did you find InviteHawk? Searching the web C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) None D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Nothing really, I love how the interface looks.

in Newbie Introductions

• New Member - Introduction - Hey guys

A. Tell us something about yourself? Relatively new to the "private" side of torrenting but very interested. Just set up sonarr with plex for my tv but I read that private trackers are best for Sonarr. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google Search result C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) IPtorrents D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? i am astro and i like trading and huge fan of reading financial books B. How did you find InviteHawk? google  C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) thegeeks, occult D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) yes E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? not specific

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.