Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Hollow

Frances Bean Cobain previews another new original track

• Started by Hollow
  • Last Reply by Hollow
  • Stats 37 Views · 1 posts
  • Attachments None

"Goddamn, It’s in my spine / Pain is in my spine"

Frances Bean Cobain, the daughter of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, has teased another new original track on Instagram.

The brief preview sees Cobain sing and play an acoustic guitar. Perhaps unsurprisingly, it has a grungy, 1990s feel to it.

The post came with her own mini-review of the track: “What she lacks in technical precision, she makes up for with charisma👌🌸💐🌺.”

Cobain has also shared some of the lyrics to the song:

New shots reveal a grinning Joaquin Phoenix in full costume as The Joker
So you tried to let me in, That’s nice, How’s that goin? It’s hard to be alive
Goddamn, It’s in my spine, Pain is in my spine, It’s in my spine

This isn’t the first time that Cobain has taken to Instagram to tease her music.

She posted a 4-second clip of her version of ‘The Middle’ by Jimmy Eat World back in 2016, and then in February this year she shared a short rendition of Leonard Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah’ – followed by a snippet of her first original song in April to mark the 24th anniversary of the death of her father.

Earlier this summer, The Business Times reported that Cobain had signed a two-album record deal with Colombia – and she is now rumoured to be working on a debut album.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? i am from plymouth uk B. How did you find InviteHawk? googe C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) browsing D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) nope E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? none as of yet

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I work in the legal cannabis and hemp industries in Canada B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google Search C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) back-ups.me D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) yes E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? none at the moment, 🙂

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? like to share and seed B. How did you find InviteHawk? search engine C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) music trackers D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? havent been here long enough to make an informed opinion on this

in Newbie Introductions

. Tell us something about yourself? Have been downloading for 30 years was an original videoseed member and would love that kind of group again B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google search C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) MP4 video content D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHa

in Newbie Introductions

A. 자신에 대해 알려주십시오. hi  I'm korean. i'm majoring in design. B. InviteHawk를 어떻게 찾았습니까? I found it while searching google. C. 어떤 토렌트 사이트를 찾고 있습니까? (찾아보기 만하면 멘션 없음) I found cgpeer. D. InviteHawk와 트래커에서 동일한 이메일을 사용합니까? (예인 경우 프로필에서 변경하거나 직원에게 문의하십시오) maby yes E. InviteHawk에 대한 제안 사항이 있습니까? no

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Hollow 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.