News Ticker
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes
  • Trackers
  • Bonus Points and more!
  • HDBits and Cinemageddon invites available for a limited time! Message Ethan!

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Ethan

HDChina x 1 (Until October 6, 2018)

12 posts in this topic

Thank you for making this giveaway. A lot of users will benefit from this.

• Please make sure to announce the winners and also update your thread regarding what is left to giveaway.
  • All winners are requested to leave a Feedback after receiving the invite/account. This is the least that can be done to appreciate the user.
  • Asking for Bonus Points in return for the giveaway is against the rules. Kindly report any user asking for Bonus Points in return for the giveaway. Giving Bonus Points is optional and the user can do it if he wishes to reward the OP for the giveaway.

Regards,
Ethan!

• Thanks 1

@EthanI would like to apply for it. I online 17 hours out of 24 Hours in this site and I am so much active and participated member here.

Please check my Posts, Participation and Contribution to this site. I just registered approximately 1 month ago and check my activeness and contribution. I am first one who is applying for it. I hope sir you will send me invite. Thanks

Proofs are ready

I really looking for this invite for ages.

Thank you so much Sir

Nice Giveaway

Edited by Hogg

I apply Ethan's profile">Ethan!

I'm the person who received most feedback on last times (after you). I'm the one with most giveaways open and available.

I take care of my accounts, all of them.

Thank you for the share!

Edited by Web-Man

@Ethan Hi, I am active member here. Always posting on Forum. I am also good at seeding & maintaining good ratio. I apply for this invite. Kindly, Consider me for this. This tracker I am looking for years to join. I gave you like & rep point also I fill the condition of 200 posts.

Thanks.

Good Job Boss!! Not applying. Good luck everyone.

@Ethan

I would like to apply for this wonderful giveaway. I have been looking for this tracker for a very long time for my personal use.

Thank You,

Kind Regards

Wow what an awesome Give Away @Ethan  I really really wanted this please consider me i really want this applying for this Thank you...😁

16 hours ago, rehabmc said:

@Ethan

I would like to apply for this wonderful giveaway. I have been looking for this tracker for a very long time for my personal use.

Thank You,

Kind Regards

You do not complete the requirements. Kindly read the requirements before applying.

12 hours ago, Black Panther said:

Wow what an awesome Give Away @Ethan  I really really wanted this please consider me i really want this applying for this Thank you...😁

Thank you for applying but you haven't been active at all. Your last posts have only been of applying to various giveaways. Kindly be more active and apply again next time.

21 hours ago, Web-Man said:

I apply Ethan's profile">Ethan!

I'm the person who received most feedback on last times (after you). I'm the one with most giveaways open and available.

I take care of my accounts, all of them.

Thank you for the share!

@Web-Man is the winner. You need to clear your inbox or send me a message with your email. Kindly do it in the next 6 hours if not, I will have to pick someone else.

@Web-Man did not get back to me in time. The new winner is @Madlox84.

Regards,
Ethan!

today last day i am not eligible so sad

Thanks to @Ethan
Topic closed