Please pay attention NOT TO DOUBLE POST!

IndieTorrents – News…

Guest Ethan

The last post in this topic was made more than 14 days ago. Only post in this topic if you have something valuable to add. Irrelevant posts are not allowed and you will be warned/banned for spamming old topics.

Guest Ethan

Posted Image

The tracker has suffered some modifications in the following catz:

Style Refresh

You may have noticed that indietorrents looks different today. Thanks for the refreshed style goes to theunity.

WhatIMG: Free Image Hosting

For those of you that are familiar with What.CD, you probably already know about this great hosting service they created for their users. If not, it is like many other image hosting sites with the exception that this site is dedicated to torrent communities.

Since we did away with our original bitbucket, many users wanted to have access to a similar service, and here it is. While this service isn’t limited to only album art, we do encourage our users to think about what they upload and remember that if you do not want someone else to be able to see what you’ve uploaded, then don’t upload it.
Head on over to our wiki article wiki.php?action=article&id=175 for details on taking advantage of this generous service.

Users who deserve an extra special thank you for making this possible.

Viker, roblivian and willscott, you guys are awesome! Without your work none of this would have been possible. There is no way I could have done all this myself with my current work schedule. Thanks for putting up with my slow response times and pushing forward to get the site back online.

If I left any names off this list it’s not that I don’t appreciate your involvement it’s just that I didn’t work directly with you. I know there were lots of people that helped the before mentioned users test the new server. You know who you are. A special thanks to you as well.
– drewcifer

New Tracker FAQ

Please consult the New Tracker FAQ before reporting a bug (there are sure to be bugs, so please report those too). There’s some good general info in that thread, and we’ll be updating it as needed.

Our First First Line Support

We are currently looking for volunteers who are interested in becoming part of our FLS team.

If you think you have what it takes, and can dedicate at least some of your free time to site issues, then please send a message to Staff via the Staff Page with the subject FLS Application.

Include things like:
Amount of time you’re willing to contribute
Your area of expertise/what you can help out with ex: Uploading, uTorrent, OSX, etc.
Any foreign languages you might know
Any experience you may have on other trackers as a staff member or FLS
Naked pics of your sister and/or girlfriend

As always, we also greatly appreciate all help/advice given in our support forum and on IRC and urge all users to help out when they can.
//all positions are filled for the time being.
  • Upvote 1

The last post in this topic was made more than 14 days ago. Only post in this topic if you have something valuable to add. Irrelevant posts are not allowed and you will be warned/banned for spamming old topics.