Bruce Willis Reprises Die Hard Role For New Commercial

Bruce Willis has reprised his Die Hard role as tough-guy cop John McClane in a new commercial. The Die Hard franchise has been ongoing since 1988 and while not every entry in the series has been a hit with fans, there’s still plenty of interest in the action staple.

Since the arrival of the first film, it’s fair to say that Die Hard has been an integral part of Willis’ life and career. Many of the lines from the first film are still fondly remembered today, and McClane’s "Yippee Ki-Yay" rallying cry has turned into arguably one of the most instantly recognized quotes in film history. Every fan of the series seems to favor the sequels differently, but one thing that almost seems inarguable is that the first film remains the favorite entry of most. With its confined setting and creative action sequences, McClane’s battle to save his wife and the rest of the Nakatomi Plaza hostages from international terrorist Hans Gruber (Alan Rickman) is truly legendary. It remains to be seen if the sixth entry in the franchise will eventually materialize as, so far, it’s been two years since there was last any news on the status of McClane.

For now, at least, Die Hard fans eager for a return of McClane will have to settle for a new advertisement for DieHard batteries. The commercial, which can be seen below, comes courtesy of Advance Auto Parts’ YouTube channel. Its premise is a relatively simple one: McClane needs a new battery for his car, but while trying to get one, he’s pursued by a host of baddies—some of whom fans will recognize from the Die Hard franchise. Also making a cameo appearance is De’voreaux White, who fans will recognize as Argyle, the smooth-talking limo driver from the first film. It seems Argyle is still driving that same limo—that is, until he gets involved with McClane’s familiar ways.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? The first torrent I downloaded was actually, really, a linux ISO 🙂 B. How did you find InviteHawk? google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) none D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? I'm new, so not yet, but will try to ha

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Been in the scene since 56k dialups! Getting cable internet was a gamechanger. B. How did you find InviteHawk? DuckDuckGo C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Just browsing. D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Nope!

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Looking for good french tracker. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Internet search. C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) XTHOR ,SALOON D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) Yes but i asked to change it. E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk?  

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I have been suffering from cabin fever during the pandemic. As a result I have recently been trying to learn about usenet groups and private trackers so that I can become part of the community. B. How did you find InviteHawk? I used google. C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Ideally I would like PassThePopcorn or Gazelle Games but I am still learning about different trackers. D. Do you use

in Newbie Introductions

A. Bize kendinizden bahseder misiniz? Looking for good french tracker B. InviteHawk'ı nasıl buldunuz? Internet search. C. Hangi Torrent Sitelerini arıyorsunuz? (Yalnızca göz atıyorsanız hiçbirinden bahsetmeyin) HD.bits.org awasome hd   and    ygg.torrents  D. InviteHawk'ta ve izleyicilerde aynı kullanıcı adını veya e-postayı kullanıyor musunuz? (Evet ise, profilinizden değiştirin veya bir personel ile iletişime geçin) no E. InviteHawk için herhangi bir öne

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Ethor Refugee?

Click to know more about alternative French Trackers - xThor | Elite-Tracker | Le Saloon