New Justice League Snyder Cut Trailer Released In Color

The new trailer for Zack Snyder’s Justice League, revealed by the director earlier in black and white, has been reposted in full color. The trailer includes a few previously unseen shots, including new glimpses at villain Darkseid. Fan’s have been asking for a release of Snyder’s original vision for Justice League for years, and they’ll finally get that wish when it releases on HBO Max next year as a four-part miniseries event.

After Snyder stepped away from the original Justice League due to the tragic passing of his daughter, Avengers director Joss Whedon was brought in to finish the film. That “finishing” included some serious rewrites and reshoots, ending in a finished product that underperformed critically and at the box office. Knowing that Snyder’s artistic intentions weren’t properly represented in the finished product, fans started an online movement to “release the Snyder Cut” – a campaign which was ultimately successful.

The initial trailer for Snyder’s cut of Justice League was taken down due to copyright issues surrounding the use of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah,” but those have since been worked out. The new Justice League trailer – largely similar to the original but with a bit of extra footage – was released Tuesday with Cohen’s song still playing in the background. The montage features a huge cast of characters from throughout the DCEU, including a new design for Steppenwolf. For those who’ve been waiting so long to see Snyder’s version, the latest trailer is sure to keep that anticipation high. You can watch it in its full-color entirety below, courtesy of HBO Max.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? I like norse mythology B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Movies and TV D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? No

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself?   B. How did you find InviteHawk?   C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing)   D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member)   E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk?  

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourselyourself Lukas, electrician from Poland   B. How did you find InviteHawk? I was looking for invitations on google   C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Looking for trackers with applications on Mac os D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member)   E. Do you have any suggestions

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Been using Ethor.net for 10 years with a share ratio of more than 2.0, donated a lot to the site and yesterday the tracker went down forever....looking for a new French (QC) tracker... B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) French (QC) torrent for Quebec TV Series and VFQ movies (Ex : Saloon 2.0, XThor, etc.) D. Do you use the same username or email on Inv

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Hi Everyone ! I'm a big Fan of 4K HDR movies and TVSeries, I have a PS4 and love play NHL ! B. How did you find InviteHawk? I've discovered IH on Google , It's awesome,  C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) I look for lesaloonv2-0 and xthor invitation or account, my previous torrent sites was closed a couple days ago. I search for good French content. D. Do you use the same username or email

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Nergal 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.