(edited)

I'm new here so bare with me. 💕

I couldn't find a recently active thread for Hip-hop!

I thought we could do a top 5 list? Everything from Oldschool/Newschool or Underground. 

Since I started this thread, let me start with my 5, no specific order:

Notorious Big
Night Lovell
Bones
A$AP Rocky
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (Love his Live Acoustic performance mostly)

// DarkNTwisted

Edited by DarkNTwisted

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• ‘Pokémon Snap’ Heads to Nintendo Switch in All-New Adventure Game

Oh snap! Arguably the best Pokémon game ever to come to a Nintendo system, Pokémon Snap is getting a much-needed 21st century revival. Dubbed New Pokémon Snap, the all-new adventure game that pays homage to the N64 original is getting a release on the current-gen Nintendo Switch. So get ready to go on a photo-friendly safari because this new title is sure to be a popular one whenever it arrives. The original game was a very fun, very chill, family-friendly “shooter” on rails that let y

in Movies & TV Shows

• Box Office: ‘Toy Story 4’ Heads for $135 Million Opening Weekend

Disney-Pixar’s “Toy Story 4″ is heading toward $135 million in its opening weekend in North America, early estimates showed Friday. If the forecast holds, “Toy Story 4” would rack up the third-biggest debut of 2019 after “Avengers: Endgame” at $357 million and “Captain Marvel” at $353 million. “Toy Story 4” opened impressively with $12 million in Thursday night previews in North America — the second-best preview number for an animated movie following the $18.5 million from Pixar’s “Incredib

in Movies & TV Shows

• Warhammer: Vermintide 2 DLC heads back in time today

Warhammer: Vermintide 2—Back to Ubersreik crawled out of its warren today, expanding Fatshark’s gruesome first-person rat extermination game with three remastered levels from the first Vermintide, set in titular Ubersreik.  Magic, of course, explains why you and your chatty pals are going back to the Skaven-infested city. The grey wizard Olesya sends everyone to an illusion of Ubersreik that’s still full of angry, ravenous rodents waiting to be riddled with holes, burned to a crisp and choppe

in Gamer's Hangout and Discussions

• Warhammer: Vermintide 2 DLC heads back in time today

Warhammer: Vermintide 2—Back to Ubersreik crawled out of its warren today, expanding Fatshark’s gruesome first-person rat extermination game with three remastered levels from the first Vermintide, set in titular Ubersreik.  Magic, of course, explains why you and your chatty pals are going back to the Skaven-infested city. The grey wizard Olesya sends everyone to an illusion of Ubersreik that’s still full of angry, ravenous rodents waiting to be riddled with holes, burned to a crisp and chop

in Gamer's Hangout and Discussions

• Watch The 1975’s surreal Talking Heads-inspired video

The snippet is included on a Spotify advert that also seems to spell the album title incorrectly... The 1975 have shared the new video for ‘It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You)’, taking inspiration from Talking Heads‘ classic concert film Stop Making Sense. The Warren Fu-directed video sees frontman Matty Healy dressed in an oversized suit, similar to the now iconic outfit worn by Talking Heads’ David Byrne in the film – believed to be one of the greatest concert films of all time. There

in Feel the Music

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Ethor Refugee?

Click to know more about alternative French Trackers - xThor | Elite-Tracker | Le Saloon