which tracker bans IP change?

Guest underworldlycans

Guest Electric

I think the title is a little misleading here, they don't ban on IP change but rather on country change so different US IP addresses (within reason I expect) would be okay but jump to Germany and start using a different torrent client as well and you're gonna have a hard time talking the IRC staffers round.

BitMeTV I think has the harshest staffer reputation of them all. Fall foul of their rules and you're gonna be toast. I parked my account there and tried to re-access it some 90 days later (from the same IP address as before AND I had kept torrents seeding in my client) and found it was disabled. I got interrogated on the IRC but my account was thankfully reinstated - and my IP address, email, passkey, client etc. had not changed at all... harsh and then some. Go try country jumping with them and see how you get on! :o

Guest blackdragon

I went from Texas USA to New Jersey USA and was absent for 4 months in between that move - I let all of the mods know that I was going away and they all (99%) were more than helpful. So apparently going to another nation is the real problem, along with a few unreasonable moderators...