Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Sign in to follow this  
dar0ck

Janet Jackson teams up with Daddy Yankee for new song

• Started by dar0ck
  • Last Reply by dar0ck
  • Stats 54 Views · 1 posts
  • Attachments None

Janet Jackson and Daddy Yankee have teamed up for a new track, which will be available from Friday (17Aug18).
Janet took to social media on Sunday (12Aug18) to reveal the cover art and release date of her new single, Made For Now.

"From my lips... #MadeForNow with @daddyyankee 8/17," she wrote on Instagram.

Jackson also teased fans with a personal email shout-out, calling the new track "very special", and she shared the release information at the Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival in San Francisco, California, which she headlined on Sunday night.

Jackson will also perform the song for the first time live with Daddy Yankee on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Friday, marking her first appearance on late-night television in the U.S. in 14 years.

The collaboration comes at a good time for Despacito hitmaker Daddy Yankee, who is recovering from a robbery at his hotel room in Spain.

Local reports from Valencia suggest a man posing as the reggaeton star persuaded a hotel employee to open a safe in Yankee's suite and made off with an assortment of jewels and diamonds. Insiders claim the haul was worth over $2.3 million (£1.8 million).

A spokesman for the star issued a statement to Billboard last week, which read: "Daddy Yankee's press office confirms that the artist has been a victim of theft while he was away from his hotel in Valencia, Spain. A law firm has already been hired and no further statements will be made so as not to hinder in any way the investigation of the Spanish State Security and Forces Corps."

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? New to torrent. B. How did you find InviteHawk? While trying to register on AvistaZ, needs an invite. C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) AvistaZ D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) Not sure what is a tracker, so I guess it's no. E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Need mo

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Hey, i work in the IT industry B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google  C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) none D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? no, it seems a really great site!

in Newbie Introductions

• New Member - Introduction (PickleMan!)

A. Tell us something about yourself? I'm a pretty spicy pickle. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Just searching around. C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) cgpeers is the one I"m most interested in D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) Yeah, it all forwards to the same place E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? U

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I just got a Raspberry Pi and i'm looking to set up a seedbox   B. How did you find InviteHawk? Just through Google, looking up how to get started.   C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Just browsing right now but mainly for TV and Movies   D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I work in I.T. security as a consultant, have a German Shepard whose name is Max, and I love cooking Italian food. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Reddit. I am a regular there.  C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) IPTorrents mainly D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    dar0ck 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.