- Empornium Invites and Buffered Accounts in Stock! Message Ethan!
- Empornium | Pornbay | Pornbits | AnimeBytes | Redacted | EXIGO | MoreThan.tv | PTP now in Stock! Message Ethan!
- 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
- HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites - Messages
Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -
- We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
- InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
- Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
- Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
- Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
- Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
jayking earned a Trophy First Post
SportsHD is private tracker that focus on HD content sports only. What's good is that They have many different types of sports, like EPL, UCL, La Liga, Serie A, Other soccer leagues (Ukraine, Belgian), NBA, NHL, NFL and many more All of them are on amazing quality from their own internal group called SportHD.
If you want to change your life, you are going to have to do things differently. Sometimes you can look to inspirational books to create a positive change in your life. If you desire change, you are going to have to step out of your comfort zone. As Anthony Robbins points out in the quote below, you are going have to experience discomfort and pain in order to transform your life. Any change, whether it be an organisation or personal, can be a painful process. However, the rewards of going through the change process are priceless. I read lots of books about inspirational stories on life, love, and happiness. Personal development and motivational books were full of information, tools, and strategies about how I could take control back and change my life. I would like to share with you the inspirational messages I got from reading these ten books that changed my life. Read these 10 books because I believe they will inspire you, motivate you, and show you how to take action and go change your life! 1)Awaken The Giant Within 2)Screw It Lets Do It: Lessons in Life “As soon as something stops being fun, I think it’s time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy. Waking up stressed and miserable is not a good way to live” – Richard Branson 3)The Art of Happiness “Both these people illustrate the essential point that happiness is determined more by one’s state of mind than by external events.” – Dalai Lama 4)The Four Agreements “If you live in a past dream, you don’t enjoy what is happening right now because you will always wish it to be different than it is. There is no time to miss anyone or anything because you are alive. Not enjoying what is happening right now is living in the past and being only half alive. This leads to self pity, suffering and tears.” – Don Miguel Ruiz 5)The Magic of Thinking Big “Those who believe they can move mountains, do. Those who believe they can’t, cannot. Belief triggers the power to do.” – David J. Schwartz. 6)Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul: How To Create A New You “The key to transformation is that you create the change you want to see in yourself.” – Deepak Chopra 7)The Greatest Salesman In The World “My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action.” – Og Mandino 8)Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff “True happiness comes not when we get rid of all of our problems, but when we change our relationship to them, when we see our problems as a potential source of awakening, opportunities to practice, and to learn.” – Richard Carlson 9)Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard “When you’re at the beginning, don’t obsess about the middle, because the middle is going to look different once you get there. Just look for a strong beginning and a strong ending and get moving.” – Chip & Dan Heath 10)The Gifts of Imperfection “Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy — the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” – Brene Brown I hope that by reading these books, you will find the same inspiration and motivation to take up the challenge and change your life.