News Ticker
  • TheVault Invites available for a limited time! Message Ethan!
  • 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
  • HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
  • Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
BlackDz

music TranceTraffic | TT | Music | 2019 Review

FRuT1I1.png

Tracker Name: TranceTraffic
Tracker URL: https://www.trancetraffic.com/
Tracker Genre: Music
Tracker Type: Ratio Based
Tracker Signup: Invite Only
Maintaining Ratio: Hard
Bonus System: None
Banned Countries: None
Tracker IRC: irc.p2p-network.net Channel: #TranceTraffic

TranceTraffic is a private music tracker. TranceTraffic is a great community with lot of uploads and it's a 14 years old tracker. They have lots of exclusive packs and maintaining ratio is hard as due to the size of torrents and number as leechers.

HOME

zDJmB1x.png

CATEGORIES AND TORRENTS

PKaVrhz.png

TOP 10

Cq9bBet.png

FORUMS

huKvw2r.png

DONATE

oW922Da.png

RULES

TUogAIo.png

FAQ

2Es7Xt0.png

RANKS

spNKN17.png

STATS

BXUS64o.png

MY RATINGS

Speed -- 9/10
Content --   9/10
Community  --  9/10
Rarity  --  9/10
Overall  --  9/10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By stan0007
      Hey i'm Stan
      i'm passionate about techno/house/trance and want to expand my collection (currently 40 gig, no flacs).
      Would be very nice if someone could send me an invite for a music-related site although you don't know me yet.
      https://imgur.com/6YNGzfc

• By Archiee
      Am I the only one who is listening  music? If not then why you don't like to share what you're listening now it here than we can watch out about your music test & exploring some new music world that sharing each other and we can find beyond the modern world in this excellent platform.
      You can share whatever you like in here(youtube link, Spotify, etc.), but the only music related links.No advertising or promoting post not allow. If I find this kind of link, you'll be warned or banned.
    • By XerXes
      Shellife | SL | Music | 2019 Review

Tracker Name    Shellife
      Tracker URL    https://shellife.eu/
      Tracker Genre    Ratio Based
      Tracker Type    Music
      Bonus System    Yes
      Seed difficultly    Medium
      Tracker Signup    Invite only
      Banned Countries    None
      Tracker IRC    #shellife @ irc.shellife.eu
      or via browser: widget.mibbit/Shellife

DESCRIPTION
      Shellife is a private torrent for Indie, Electronic, Classical, Jazz, Punk, Metal, Folk, Rock music and more.
      The site has a friendly interface (you can customize the colors of the site, the logo and make your own styles).
      The content is "Non Mainstream" and I personally find it great for classical music.
      Maintaining ratio is pretty hard (under 0.5, downloading rights are canceled, and sometimes it is followed by banning the account),still there are freeleech torrents uploaded every day.
      Shellife has a bonus system,where you gain bonus points for seeding,filing requests or when you receive thanks from another user.Bonus points can be used to either purchase upload credits or invites

LOGIN

HOME

CATEGORY

BROWSE TORRENT

REQUESTS

FORUMS

RULES

FAQ

DONATE

BONUS POINTS

RATINGS
      Speed    6/10
      Content    8/10
      Community    7/10
      OverAll    8/10

• By thorsten001
      A. Parlez-nous de vous?
      hello I am thorsten 001 from belgium. Long time torrent.Use to burn music and more, see question c

B. Comment avez-vous trouvé InviteHawk?
      on Google
      C. Quels sites Torrent cherchez-vous? (N'indiquez rien si vous ne faites que naviguer)
      it goes music, video, computer, ect ....
      D. Utilisez-vous le même courrier électronique sur InviteHawk ainsi que sur les trackers? (Si oui, changez-le de votre profil ou contactez un membre du personnel)
      I do not have an account on a tracker (it's a new account you are first on)
      E. Avez-vous des suggestions pour InviteHawk?
      No, I will inform you when I have used the site
    • By cryterion
      Music-Master.ro | Music | 2019 Review

Tracker URL    https://music-master.ro/
      Tracker Genre    Music
      Tracker Type    Ratio based
      Bonus System    Not yet Maintaining ratio    Easy
      Tracker Signup   Open signup Banned Countries  None   Music-master is a romanian tracker for music. It is at the beggining but it promise will be good. Home Browse Categories Faq Donate Disclaimer Links Ratings

Pre times 6/10
      Community 6/10
      Content 7/10
      Speed 7/10
      Tracker score 7/10