Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

BourneLegacy

Last TV Show you've seen.

• Stats 148 Views · 26 posts
  • Attachments None

Please post the imdb link of the last tv show you saw including your rating. I will start:

Undercover

WWW.IMDB.COM

With Tom Waes, Anna Drijver, Frank Lammers, Elise Schaap. Inspired by real events, undercover agents infiltrate a drug kingpin's operation by posing as...

7,10/10 season 2 will come later this year 👌

Miami Vice 

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Anthony Yerkovich. With Don Johnson, Philip Michael Thomas, Saundra Santiago, Olivia Brown. Resplendent with authentic 1980's music...

5/10

The Handmaid's Tale

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Bruce Miller. With Elisabeth Moss, Amanda Brugel, Madeline Brewer, Max Minghella. Set in a dystopian future, a woman is forced to live...

Finished yesterday: 8/10 Currently, there's no set release date for The Handmaid's Tale Season 4.

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Aaron Korsh. With Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Meghan Markle, Sarah Rafferty. On the run from a drug deal gone bad, brilliant...

Meghan Markle and Patrick J Adams ruined the show. Writters did it as well in the last season.

• Like 1

Jack Ryan

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Carlton Cuse, Graham Roland. With John Krasinski, Wendell Pierce, John Hoogenakker, Abbie Cornish. An up-and-coming CIA analyst...

Started with this serie today.

Poldark

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Debbie Horsfield. With Aidan Turner, Eleanor Tomlinson, Jack Farthing, Beatie Edney. Ross Poldark returns home after American...

My girlfriend started withthis one.

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Dennis Heaton, Shelley Eriksen. With Jake Manley, Kayla Heller, Sarah Grey, Adam DiMarco. Out to avenge his mother's death, a college...

Good season 1, watching season 2.

• Like 1

Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich 

WWW.IMDB.COM

With Alicia Arden. Survivors worldwide reveal the manipulation, abuse and emotional scars suffered at the hands of wealthy convicted pedophile...

Disgusting

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Alfred Gough, Miles Millar. With Austin Butler, Ivana Baquero, Manu Bennett, Aaron Jakubenko. Series of adventures, war, and evil that occur throughout the history of the Four Lands.

EWW. 

Prodigal Son

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Chris Fedak, Sam Sklaver. With Tom Payne, Lou Diamond Phillips, Halston Sage, Aurora Perrineau. Malcolm Bright, one of the best criminal...

Stated with season 1. Looks like The Mentalist, Blacklist etc.

SEAL Team

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Benjamin Cavell. With David Boreanaz, Max Thieriot, Jessica Paré, Neil Brown Jr.. The lives of the elite Navy SEALs as they train, plan and...

Started today with season 3. One of my favorite tv shows. 

Dickensian.

WWW.IMDB.COM

With Tuppence Middleton, Sophie Rundle, Alexandra Moen, Joseph Quinn. Drama set within the fictional realms of Charles Dickens critically acclaimed novels, bringing together some of his most iconic characters as their lives...

the last series i watched it was the dc/arrowverse series ,so instead of posting all those shows i will post the one i saw before them,it was game of thrones  , i liked it a lot till season 3...then i waited for the series to end and i watched it whole...well the whole general story of the series was kind of obvious and after season 6 it was too predictable ,well it is  a 5/10 for me..not bad but not good...i liked most of the actos a lot though,they felt very good on their roles etc

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by José Padilha. With Caroline Abras, Selton Mello, Enrique Diaz, Jonathan Haagensen. Dramatic fiction series loosely inspired by an investigation of corruption in Brazil's private and state oil companies and...

7-8/10

Worth it.

• Like 1

Fritt vilt (2006)

WWW.IMDB.COM

Directed by Roar Uthaug. With Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Rolf Kristian Larsen, Tomas Alf Larsen, Endre Martin Midtstigen. 5 young Norwegians head up to...

7,5/10

👻

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Michael Hirst. With Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Henry Cavill, Anthony Brophy, James Frain. A dramatic series about the reign and marriages of King Henry VIII.

Watching season 3.

S01: 8/10

S02:7/10

Hanna 

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by David Farr. With Esme Creed-Miles, Mireille Enos, Joel Kinnaman, Yasmin Monet Prince. In equal parts high-concept thriller and...

Good so far: 7,5/10

WWW.IMDB.COM

With Jessica Barden, Alex Lawther, Steve Oram, Christine Bottomley. James is 17 and is pretty sure he is a psychopath. Alyssa, also 17, is the cool and moody new girl at school. The pair make a connection and she persuades...

It’s a 6/10 for me

Treadstone

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Tim Kring. With Jeremy Irvine, Tracy Ifeachor, Omar Metwally, Hyo-joo Han. The Treadstone project, having created super spy Jason Bourne, turns its attention on a new protocol to develop unstoppable...

A nice one: 7/10

Little FIres Everywhere

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Liz Tigelaar. With Reese Witherspoon, Kerry Washington, Rosemarie DeWitt, Lexi Underwood. Based on Celeste Ng's 2017 bestseller...

DRAMA, but with some good suspense. High quality soap opera.

7/10

WWW.IMDB.COM

Created by Sanne Nuyens, Bert Van Dael. With Luc De Ruelle, Maaike Neuville, Tom Vermeir, Peter Gorissen. Twelve ordinary people are called for jury duty for a murder case as traumatizing as it is controversial in...

10/10