Little Nightmares 2 Demo Available Now On Consoles With New Trailer

Tarsier Studios and Bandai Namco have finally released the free demo for Little Nightmares II on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One consoles; a new trailer, entitled "Lost in Transmission," also accompanied the news. Little Nightmares II's The Wilderness demo previously released on Steam in December 2020, allowing PC gamers exclusively to experience the horrors of the sequel's Wilderness level for a limited time.

The development team originally announced Little Nightmares II back in 2019 during the Geoff Keighley-hosted Gamescom: Opening Night Live. With the follow-up, players can expect to navigate through new kinds of terrors, all while taking control of a new character - Mono. Fans need not fret, however; the first game's protagonist, Six, will also return to the fold as a key character. And fortunately for those who missed out on the initial entry, the title is a part of January's Xbox Games With Gold offerings.

The Wilderness demo for Little Nightmares II is now available to download for free on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One platforms via their respective storefronts. According to a YouTube comment left by Bandai Namco on the sequel's new trailer, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S players can also enjoy the demo via backward compatibility. In addition to releasing the demo and the "Lost in Transmission" trailer, Bandai Namco additionally opened digital preorders on Switch. (Preorders were already live on the PlayStation, Steam, and Xbox.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? A kind peron trying to nlearn more about music porduction and I love annime  horror and music and I am bad speeler    B. How did you find InviteHawk?  looking around for muisc stuff    C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) none just browsing for now  D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? biribinha biribovisk B. How did you find InviteHawk? want invites, fast fast, now now C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) sell me invites coroi D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) julienyz E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? dont force introduction

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Started to become a bit of a data hoarder, I'm worried it's going to get expensive 😞 B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing)   D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Not Yet

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I like to mow the grass. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google search result had a link to a thread so thought I'd join. C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Some Usenet indexers D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) Nah E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Not ye

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? my name is james. I'm gonna start torrenting again. Registered here to get to the good stuff. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Reddit C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) IPT D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Not yet 🙂

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Nergal 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.