Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

  • We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png


Ethan

Bonus Point System - Invites | Accounts | Seedboxes | Profile Upgrades | More!

17 posts in this topic

That's great !

I have a question @Ethan

Is there any limitation for invite trending on 1 user ? If someone one to buy same tracker for twice or more . Is it acceptable ? 

Thank You 

Archiee 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Archiee said:

That's great !

I have a question @Ethan

Is there any limitation for invite trending on 1 user ? If someone one to buy same tracker for twice or more . Is it acceptable ? 

Thank You 

Archiee 


A user can take as many invites as the user wants. But if anything happens to my account because of that user, the user will be banned. 
Also, it is only valid for low level trackers. If I deem that it is risky then I won't send the invite/account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Items added to the Members Shop :

Torrent Invites :

  • CGPeers Invite
  • Fielist Invite
  • Iloveclassics Invite
  • Learnflakes Invite

Non-Torrent Sites :

  • AMC Theaters Gift Card - 50$
  • AMC Theaters Gift Card - 10$
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ethan said:


A user can take as many invites as the user wants. But if anything happens to my account because of that user, the user will be banned. 
Also, it is only valid for low level trackers. If I deem that it is risky then I won't send the invite/account.

Got it ! 

Many many thanks !! :love:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things added :

  • Upgrade usergroup to Hero VIP
  • Upgrade usergroup to Champion VIP
  • Upgrade usergroup to Legend VIP
  • Change Username
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things added :

  • MMA-Tracker
  • DesiTorrents
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things added :

  • RapidSeedbox - Fast Box - Expires on 11th July 2018
  • Seedboxes.cc - Vampire Box - Expires on 11th July 2018
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rules are updated. Read them before redeeming anything from the Member's Shop.

  • All trackers can only be claimed only once by every user. No one is allowed to claim the same tracker twice. I will check before sending the invite/account.
  • If the tracker is claimed twice by the user, he/she won't receive it and the points won't be returned as well.
  • Only one active seedbox is allowed. You can only claim a seedbox only after your current seedbox is over. You cannot have multiple seedboxes running.
  • You also cannot exchange bonus points for multiple seedbox at the same time and then redeem it later on when your seedbox is over.
  • You may only exchange your bonus points after your seedbox is over and if another seedbox is available.
  • If you redeem multiple seedboxes, only one will be given and the points for the other seedboxes won't be returned.
  • Do not message me after redeeming something. I get notified by the system and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
  • As of now, the current maximum delivery time for anything is 3 days. If i do not message you within 3 days, you may message me back.
  • Delivery Time for Seedboxes is 5 days.

Current Delivery Time : 3 Days
Current Delivery Time
 for Seedboxes is 5 days.

 

Things added :

Invites :

  • ImmortalSeed
  • CHDBits
  • TenYardTracker
  • M-Team
  • Music-Vids
  • LearnFlakes
  • x264
  • Cinematik
  • xSpeeds
  • HD-Torrents
  • Tasmanit.es
  • T3nnis.tv
  • PotUK
  • AcrossTheTasman
  • TheGeeks
  • PussyTorrents
  • AnimeBytes
  • RacingForMe
  • nCore
  • ThisMight.be

Accounts :

  • Bibliotik Invite or Account
  • UltimateGamerClub - 100GB Buffered Account
  • HDCity.li - 50GB Buffered Account - Read Description before redeeming

Seedboxes :

  • FeralHosting - Krypton Box
  • Seedboxes.cc - Vampire Box
  • Seedboxes.cc - Bat Box
  • RapidSeedbox - Quick Box
  • RapidSeedbox - Fast Box

Non-Torrent Sites :

  • NordVPN
  • IPVanish

 

More seedboxes will be added on or after 20th September 2018

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to constant abuse of Donation Points system, the minimum amount to donate points to other users is 100000 Bonus Points until further notice.


Regards,
Ethan!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things added :

Invites :

  • TorrentLand Invite
  • M-Team Invite
  • MyAnonaMouse Invite
  • xSpeeds Invite
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to stop spamming this thread. This thread is only for announcements regarding the Members Shop. I am going to delete all the previous comments. 
I already told you on message and on Discord that I cannot help you out with it since the next account is going to get disabled as well because of IP change and you don't know how to use an account safely. I am not giving invites currently so do not request me for it. Stop disturbing other members. I am sorry that your account stopped working but I cannot replace an account for everyone because if I do it for you, I have to do it for every other user who comes to me with a disabled account. I am sure there are other ways to get your books, etc on the internet.

Stop spamming this thread. I will have to remove your posting rights otherwise.


Regards,
Ethan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ethan said:

You need to stop spamming this thread. This thread is only for announcements regarding the Members Shop. I am going to delete all the previous comments. 
I already told you on message and on Discord that I cannot help you out with it since the next account is going to get disabled as well because of IP change and you don't know how to use an account safely. I am not giving invites currently so do not request me for it. Stop disturbing other members. I am sorry that your account stopped working but I cannot replace an account for everyone because if I do it for you, I have to do it for every other user who comes to me with a disabled account. I am sure there are other ways to get your books, etc on the internet.

Stop spamming this thread. I will have to remove your posting rights otherwise.


Regards,
Ethan!

I am not online in discord at the moment. i just browse site bibliotik in morning time then i login in night time it says banned . it is not fair to me.i am sorry if i say anything wrong.

some books which i need to study are not available on internet. if i found on internet then i don't request for bibliotik and buy bibliotik account from members shop.

Edited by Hogg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hogg said:

I am not online in discord at the moment. i just browse site bibliotik in morning time then i login in night time it says banned . it is not fair to me.i am sorry if i say anything wrong.

some books which i need to study are not available on internet. if i found i don't request and buy bibliotik account from members shop.

You may PM me here or on Discord whenever you come online if you want to discuss more about this. I said it earlier and I will say it again, I wont be able to replace the account. I understand if you feel its not fair but its not in my hands either if you dont know how to safely use an account. I am sorry if you dont find the books on the internet, I would suggest finding another alternative or trying to get Bibliotik some other way. As of now, I cannot help you out with this.

You may stop replying to this thread now. If you wish to discuss anything else, you may send me a PM or message me on Discord.


Regards,
Ethan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.