The website will open the "mid-2020 assessment" for members from July 3, 2020 to August 4, 2020.
1、 Appraisal rules:
1. Assessment object: members whose registration date is more than 2 months;
2. Assessment method: adopt incremental assessment system, and the incremental indicators are as follows:
1) Upload increment: up to 200GB;
2) Download increment: up to 100GB (subject to personal data calculated by the system);
3) Increase of seed points: up to 20000 points (basic value of B value obtained by karma computing system, excluding the part of double calculation of donation members)
Note: the above three items need to be passed at 0:00 on August 4, 2020!
3. Exempt subjects:
1) Donation members marked with yellow star;
2) VIP and above members;
3) The above-mentioned conditions of medium burning rank users (including medium burning) and higher than 600000 seed points must all be met.
2、 Example of increment:
At 0 o'clock on July 3, the data of a member is as follows: upload 100GB, Download 100GB, and having seed points 2000.
At 0:00 on August 4, 2020, the member must meet the following data before passing the assessment: upload ≥ 300GB, Download ≥ 200GB, and seed score ≥ 22000.
3、 Description of failed assessment
The members who fail to pass the assessment will directly change their seed points to a negative value of 200000. When the seed points are negative, they will not be able to continue downloading the site resources. They can upload new releases and save points by preserving the old ones.
In this way, you can recover the download permission until the score is positive. If the member fails to pass the assessment, he / she shall return the seed points to zero and return to normal by donation, but he / she shall not restore the original score before the assessment!
1) Whether a user is in the appraisal scope or not depends on whether the "appraisal progress bar" is displayed. If it is in the appraisal scope, the "appraisal progress prompt" will be displayed at the top of each page of the website.
2) Sealed members who meet the conditions to be assessed shall also be assessed. Please remove your sealing status in time before assessment and try to participate in assessment.
3) The three indicators of this appraisal are incremental, that is, the data amount at the end of the appraisal minus the data amount at the beginning of the appraisal, and all the three indicators must reach the standard at 0:00 on August 4, 2020 before the appraisal is passed!