Tracker URL: http://bakabt.me
Tracker Genre: Anime
Tracker Type: Ratio Based
Tracker Signup: Closed / Invite Only
Bonus System: Yes
Seed Difficulty: Medium
Banned Countries: None

TRACKER DESCRIPTION 
BakaBT is a private BitTorrent tracker, focused on East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) content. Content is quite diverse : Artbooks, Music videos, OSTs, live action and of course Anime series and movies. BakaBT became a private tracker on April 11th, 2017. BakaBT was formed in 2009 after the Boxtorrents extinction. It is the largest anime-dedicated private trackers around.
With 50,620  registered users BakaBT is the largest private anime tracker around. BakaBT is tracking 21,000+ Torrents with 0 unseeded, there are many active members always searching for the best quality material to be able to archive them in the best possible quality over many years and maybe many decades in the future. Forums are always active, and the staff are willing to help whenever you need them and the encoders/uploads are always testing source material for creating the best encodes.
Maintaining a good ratio is not an easy task despite the Seedbonus System in place. Joining BakaBT is very hard. The tracker is completely closed as there is no invite system. One of the best anime trackers in the game along with Animebytes. Highly Recommended.

HOME 
home.png

CATEGORIES & TORRENTS 
cat-torrents.png

OFFERS 
offers.png

BAKASHOTS 
bakashots.png

UPLOAD 
upload.png

RULES 
rules.png

FAQ 
faq.png

WIKI 
wiki.png

USER CLASSES
userclasses.png

MARKET 
market.png

BONUS POINTS 
bonus.png

DONATE  
donate.png

STATS 
stats.png

MY RATINGS
Pre-Time: 8/10
Speed: 9/10
Content: 10/10
Community: 10/10
Overall: 9/10

Edited by BlackDz
  • Like 4
Pinned posts

Avoid unnecessary posts such as 'Thank you', 'Welcome', etc. Such posts will be deleted and user will be warned if it happens again. If caught spamming, the following actions are applicable -

• First time - Warning
  • Second time - 5000 Points will be deducted
  • Third time - Ban for 7 days
  • Fourth time - Permanent Ban

If the post helped you, reward the user by reacting to the post like this -

download.png

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I see that the review's rating of this tracker is very high, mine would be a little less, maybe 8/10 would be a good score. I'd classify bakabt as an intermediate option on the spectrum of anime trackers: nyaa - bakabt - animebytes. But since nyaa is a public tracker with tons of content, I'm not sure if it's necessary to have account of bakabt, I think trying to get into animebytes would be optimal, but only if you're hardcore anime and manga fan and can't find stuff you're looking for on nyaa. When I search for something on bakabt and then on nyaa, usually it's in both places and I download from nyaa. That being said, the community is really nice and I like the aesthetic of this site - it looks very taseful to me. So it's definitely good tracker, just not "must get into" in my opinion. 

Edited by KindOfEveryColor
fixed a typo
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve been a member of bakabt for several years, the selection is above average when it comes to anime. As the above poster said, nyaa has a lot more things but I think bakabt torrents are better seeded and for longer duration. 

there is a lot of curation of the torrents added, so you can see the staff cares a lot about quality over quantity. I think it’s a good site to join. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@KindOfEveryColor @Mystery_Tower

I am asking this question to both of you as you have been a member of this site.

The new account creation system them mentioned,

Normal Registration is not available at this time. We're moving to an invite based system and are conducting interviews to hand out invites at the moment.

How hard are the interviews? Like, what types of questions do they ask? If ratio proof and speed test proof is what they ask then that would be easy enough to show, if not then what?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...